Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Tagged!

Never been tagged before...this is fun!

Tagged by: Christine

THE FIVE

10 years ago I:
1. Was a Mia-maid
2. Spent Friday and Saturday nights babysitting
3. Read every Jack Weyland book cover to cover
4. Loved to buy new bedspreads
5. Fought like cats and dogs with Kasey

5 things on today's "to do" list:
1. Meet with the old YW President to have a Pow-wow
2. Clean the game room
3. Invite friends over for the BYU game on Saturday
4. Find a new car insurance company
5. Win airplane tickets off of the radio

5 snacks I enjoy:
1. Candy
2. Fresh Fruit
3. Twix bars
4. Mixed nuts
5. Chips and Dip

5 things I would do if I were a millionaire:
1. Fly to Utah on the weekends
2. Decorate my bare home
3. Randomly and anonymously send people checks in the mail
4. Travel
5. Build our deck and extend the kitchen

5 places I have lived:
1. Layton, Utah
2. Provo, Utah
3. Orem, Utah
4. Bryan, Texas
5. Rosharon, Texas

Five jobs I have had:
1. Deseret Book Cashier and Supervisor
2. Head Start Teacher
3. Adult Education Teacher
4. Demo lady at grocery stores
5. Homemaker

I tag...Whoever wants to and
1. Rachel
2. Danielle
3. Steph
4. Chelsi
5. Andrew and Elena

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the tag! Loved reading yours!

Andrew said...

I have finally responded. And in return, I have tagged Mike.