Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Fathers Day!

Happy Fathers Day! It's Mikes official first Fathers Day--and it's been great! Dinner was a complete flop...however there is a totally yummy, beautiful fresh peach pie to eat for dessert so all is well! Mike got a fun new game--Killer Bunnies (yahoo!) and a fun BBQing apron which Katelyn finger painted!

I'm so grateful for all the Dad's in my life--thanks to the great Dad that I raised me and helped so much to mold me into the person I am today! I still so appreciate talking to Dad and spending time with him--there never is enough of that! I'm grateful for his support and advice and listening ear! Love you Dad!!

And thanks to the Father-in-law who raised my sweet hubby! I'm so grateful for all that you taught him and how well you shaped him into the man he is today!


And much thanks and love to my dear husband! He's the best Daddy and Katelyn and I can't wait until he gets home everyday! He's so helpful and supportive and just the absolute best!! I'm the luckiest girl ever!!


And, don't forget our Heavenly Father. We are so incredibly blessed--and it seems that the blessing just keep coming, and coming, and coming. We are overwhelmed with gratitude!
Hope all of you have had a great Fathers Day too!

No comments: