Sunday, June 22, 2008

A Birthday Surprise Foiled!!

Here's a tip--never hide birthday presents for a computer-junkie husband in the closet where the computer, Internet, and cable hookups are located! :) Silly me, guess I should have known that Mike would forget about my warning to 'not look in that closet!!' when the first computer problem occurred! Oh well!! And, because he'd already seen it, we just decided to hang it!!
So, Happy Birthday Mike!! As they say in my family, you just saw The Franchise!


I got this grand idea (actually, Mike gave me the idea, but didn't know it!) to make Mike a piece of art--heaven knows that we wouldn't dare spend the kind of money this type of art cost (being the cheap-skates that we are!) and so I made him one! Actually a really fun project to do, we're going to do it again! Maybe I should go into business!! And, yes, I did the whole thing myself! Using the power tools and all!! :)





3 comments:

Emily said...

Wow, Mindy! I'm so impressed! Good work, woman!

Holly Strong said...

That is awesome, I love it!!! Good job!

Anonymous said...

Mindy! I would buy one of those!!! SERIOUSLY!!! Way to go! FYI, the RS has a temple trip planned for this Saturday (our session is at 9). You should totally try to be there! It would be great to see you!

Debbie Snideman