Sunday, May 11, 2008

A Moved Up Move!!


So--Thursday morning we got a phone call; "Just confirming our arrival time with you, tomorrow, for us to come and pack up your stuff. Is that still going to work for you?" Still going to work for me??? I didn't know they were coming in the first place! They were scheduled to arrive next Tuesday! Ah! But...what the heck...if it's going to get us in our house faster, we'll go for it! So, the movers arrived Friday morning and spent 2 1/2 hours packing up our whole apartment (does that give you an idea of how little we have! :) and my super amazing friend is going to show up at my apartment on Monday and be there to oversee the packing of the truck (we'll be in Houston closing on our house! Thanks Amanda!!), and I'm now writing this from a Houston Hotel! New house here we come! Wahoo!! I'm not as organized as I would like to be and I feel a bit frazzled about what exactly got packed and what didn't, but we'll just see how it all ends up! Right?! :)

1 comment:

Erin said...

Mindy - I'm so glad for you that you have your new house & ward, but I will miss you here in our ward! You and Mike will make a great addition to your new ward, however, and I'm sure they're excited to have you joining them :)

Thanks for making sure I got a cub scout Mother's Day plaque. It was beautiful!!