Friday, May 2, 2008

Happy Birthday...

In true Williams Fashion ...
Happy Birthday; Happy Birthday! People dying everywhere, now it's you that's almost there! Happy Birthday; Happy Birthday!

Happy Birthday Me!
My Birthday was yesterday and we had such a grand time! Here's the highlights!

First off, I got my ring back!! I haven't worn my wedding ring since I was about 5 months pregnant--yeah for the ability to size rings! We finally decided that we would get it done; all my high hopes of my fingers miraculously shrinking back to normal (as well as my feet, and my hips and my stomach, and my...:) have been ended--and a birthday seemed like a great time! Isn't it pretty?!? (Like the dorky picture? My try at being creative and cute! :)
It's back!! Yeah!!

Last night Mike threw me a HUGE party!! 30+ of our best friends showed up and partied like it was 1999! :) We used it also as a chance to say good-bye to all of our great friends that we have made here, :( and it was such a great night--at least I think so! And don't worry, all of you whom we love so much, there is always the chance of a hurricane bringing us back!! :)

Mike BBQ'd his famous Texas Rub, (he's the BBQ master!)
and we had salads and treats and desserts and children running around eating dirt (that was my goobster, not the running part, but the eating dirt part) and throwing sand! It was great! Thanks to everyone who came and made it such a great night!
Here's some of our friends...
And some more *children eating dirt and throwing sand not pictured* :)

To finish off the festivities we headed out for Cold Stone today!
Here's a plug for Cold Stone--everyone sign up for their birthday club! You get a free 'love it' size on your birthday (a coupon good for a week afterwards) and the 'love it' size is the perfect size to share! And to stay with the birthday theme, they even have a birthday cake remix ice cream selection! Yum!!

I'm serious--it's awesome--FREE ICE CREAM! Here's the link...
www.coldstonecreamery.com/birthday


Sorry about the background noise on this one, but it's cute!! Start 'em young!!


So--thanks to everyone! And here's the start to a great month of May Birthdays!

1 comment:

Meli said...

that is awesome, she is eating ice cream!! jajajaj
Happy Bday MIndy!