Sunday, July 1, 2012

June--Craven Family Vacation

Well, now that we've made it through June, I will see if I can catch up on this good ol blog of mine. I won't start from the VERY beginning (the kitchen remodel) cuz I still don't have acceptable 'after' pictures...but I will skip ahead to week one...Craven Family Vacation!
We headed to Powder Mountain for a week, and when I say Powder Mountain, I mean Powder MOUNTAIN!  Like, the very tippy top.  Now that is a view!  It was a crazy nuts drive, but the view at the top was beautiful!
We spent the week playing games (Clue marathon!), eating WAY too much food, golfing, motorcycling, shooting (before the fire restrictions!), 4-wheeling, jet skiing, swimming, and just hanging out.  It was good ol fashion, awesome, family time fun.  Man I'm grateful for my family and the time we all spend together! 
 (Especially this week.  As I write this I'm having myself a little pity party that I'm stuck here, alone--with the bambinos--while the entire rest of the immediate Williams family--except the missionary--is enjoyed hot, laughing, late, memory making nights and crazy sight-seeing, wedding prep, temple attending days in DC.  It sucks to be an outsider, only girl in-law, left out person.  Boo hoo!)

So, here is picture proof of our fun, in no particular order. Dear family--I only got a few lame pictures, could you all share? :)

























No comments: