Saturday, February 19, 2011

Spring was here!!


Did you see it? It lasted about 4 days--and it was lovely!!  We SO enjoyed the nice weather--gave me encouragement to hang on until April!!

We enjoyed a trip to the Zoo and it was great! We practically had the whole place to ourselves, and the animals were so active and fun to watch.  It was a lovely outing!



Katelyn also got to have a Pre-school field trip to Great Harvest bread.  I wish Mike could have gone with us, as he is my breadmaker-man.  It was cool.  Check out the picture of their mixer...HUGE!  And the bowl the kids are touching is what they mix the bread up in--crazy! Katelyn wasn't a fan of the wheat bread they gave us as a treat, but Josh loved it!



Last night we went on a 'Family Date Night' with our good friends.  I had previously purchased a Groupon Coupon for bowling at Weber State University and we headed up there to enjoy the fun. It was a small bowling alley, but great all the same! Katelyn and Josh loved it, and...I'm a pretty good bowler for being a pregnant lady!!  Thanks Jenkins for the invite and idea!



Love the little shoes!!
 Josh couldn't get enough of all the balls!!
 We took Uncle Kyron with us. He's our favorite--and very handy to have around!
 Katelyn and Bryson, her FAVORITE friend. 

 It was bedtime when we left--Josh still prefers Mike over anyone and everyone.


Things on the baby-front are...still going.  I think it's a good thing you forget about pregnancy each time...this part stinks!!  But, I've discovered a better acid reflux medicine which is FINALLY giving me some relief, and I've made it a priority to visit the chiropractor this time around, so I'm doing pretty good, all things considered. It could be MUCH worse!  We're going to induce on April 1st, if I don't go before then (which, actually, shockingly, could happen according to my doctor.  I'm having all sorts of contractions and things are looking baby ready-ish...which is a bit scary at 6 weeks out.  We'll have to just see!)




We are officially in the short sale process with our Texas house. I will never again judge someone who runs into mortgage trouble!  Each day it makes me sick to think about, but...I am working on remembering our VERY MANY blessings--not the least of which is the fact that we aren't looking at losing the home we live in!  I've had a lot of humbling experiences with this whole thing, and my pride has just about gone totally out of the window--but I guess that's a good thing, right?! :)  Even though things aren't working out the way we had planned, we still believe in miracles, answers to prayers, and are thankful for everyone who is praying and thinking about us!



Guess that brings us up to date!  Yeah!

No comments: