Sunday, March 21, 2010

I'm a SuperMom...

I'm a SuperMom...

I can make monsters go away with a song.

I can heal boo-boo's with a single kiss.

I am fast: I can get the bucket to the child before the throw up gets to the carpet.

I can read the same story over and over and over again, and then read it again tomorrow.

I can survive on less sleep then I had in college...only now I take care of 3, instead of just me.

I can tell if somebody has a fever with the just the touch of my hand.

I can go grocery shopping with 2 kids, by myself (!) and still come out of the store with what I need.

I can make cool forts and awesome noises without even trying.

I can distract a child with nothing more than my hands.

I can stop a child with nothing more than my eyes.

I can get a child to sleep by just rocking.

My voice soothes a crying baby.

I can make cookies, prepare lunch, and schedule visiting teaching all at the same time.

I make even normal days special.

I am magic: I can turn pancakes green, and make balls disappear.

I can do laundry, clean the floors, and make a yummy dinner all in the same day.

I know when it's important to let the laundry, clean floors, and yummy dinner go...

I can follow the example of other SuperMom's around me, and remember that I am and example too.

I can remind little girls that they are princesses.

I have eyes in the back of my head: I know that when it's quite, it's time to investigate!

I can teach something that my child has never before known.

I am a Super Mom!

3 comments:

Elena said...

I scream, you scream, we all scream for SUPERMOMS! Love the post. I think we should trump up these amazing mothers more often.

Emily said...

Love it! You're amazing...but you already knew that. ;)

Joela said...

You are a SUPER MOM! You're my idol!! Love, love, love you!!