Saturday, January 9, 2010

A movie I would not recommend...

We had my little brother over this weekend while my parents went away. We rented a good old end-of-the-world flick, thinking it would be marginally cheesy, but entertaining nonetheless. Allow me to never, ever, ever recommend to you...

The Carriers




This movie was the classic end of the world, I Am Legend-esc movie. A horrible disease ravages the countryside and 4 youth are on the run to stay alive. This was a horribly un-fulfilling and depressing show! A brother ends up killing another brother for some car keys, they leave a girlfriend stranded in the desert, and at the end, when you would like some closure (i.e., reaching a survival settlement, finding love and being willing to die together, etc, etc), all you get is this... "And in the end, we were just two strangers who had nothing to say to one another. I was alone." It was awful! Don't waste your time or money on this movie!

1 comment:

Holly Strong said...

Thanks, we've been debating on whether or not we should watch it. We'd heard nothing about it, so thanks!!! WE need to plan a get together....email me.