Sunday, December 6, 2009

Sunday Morning Pictures...



I tried to get some pictures this morning of the kiddos in their Christmas attire. (Thanks Aunt Meg!!) I've learned that if I'm not willing to pay for professional pictures (which I hope one day I will!!) I've got to take dozens and dozens and dozens of pictures, on lots of different days to get some good ones. So here is attempt number one! Merry Christmas!! :)











P.S.--is anybody else missing some functionality in Blogger? I'm having stress--can't see my pictures (they just show up in HTML), can't change my orientation, etc, etc...help! :)

2 comments:

Meg Williams said...

Ummm, must have that last picture of Katelynn... it's PRICELESS! My nieces and nephew are pretty darn cute.

Julie said...

Blogger never lets me see the pictures until I preview. All I ever get is the html, so if you figure(d) out how to change that--please share!