Saturday, September 19, 2009

Dentist Time!


Katelyn and I both visited the dentist this last month--I've been a few times in the last month, actually, but her visit was monumental because it was her first one! And she did so well!! (And, by the way, after a 3 years of horrible dentists and horrible dental experiences, I've finally found a dentist I LOVE! Dr. Hansen in Syracuse is the best--I highly recommend him!)
Katelyn sat in the chair and kept her mouth open--she loved the water, but didn't like the suction. They cleaned her teeth and gave her fluoride, and she didn't have an issue once! I was so proud of my little two year old, who acted so big!

(Sorry there are two videos...I couldn't figure out how to delete the first one...)

2 comments:

Elena said...

Kara heard this playing. She came running over squealling! She was mezmerized

James said...

Not all dentists in Long Beach are cosmetic dentists and may refer to a dentist who does perform cosmetic work. If your dentist isn’t a cosmetic dentist that doesn’t mean he’s not a good dentist.