Saturday, December 6, 2008

Oh Christmas Tree...Oh Christmas Tree!

We went to get our Christmas tree for Family Night. I've never had a real one, at least not to my recollection, and it was so fun! We were going to go and cut down our own, but we decided to save money and go get a pre-cut one. It was a great deal...$35.00 bucks, 8 feet. And it's beautiful!
We've got the lights on, but haven't decorated quite yet. The lights help it to smell like pine, and it's fun to have places to put the Christmas presents.
Merry Christmas! :)

(Yes, we're wearing coats...it really was cold!)

Snow!!! (not really...not here anyway!)

Which one Wertlet?

And...drumroll please....Introducing Harold, our Christmas Tree!

2 comments:

Stephanie Hancock said...

Sounds like so much fun! Let me know how Katelyn does--we could only decorate the top third of our tree on account of Michael! And is it dusted with fake snow? Looks beautiful in your beautiful house--have you been super tempted with Christmas decorations yet?

Joe said...

Nothing better than finding that perfect Christmas Tree! Hey Mike - this is Joe Jones from the MTC. It sure is a small world. Andrew Baugh is my cousin and I found your blog through his. We (my wife and I) are living here in Houston as well. It would be fun to catch up some time.