Thursday, May 21, 2015

Happy Birthday!

We celebrated birthdays a bit different this year--joint parties and not as much fanfare.  Poor Ben, really got the short end of the stick, but I think he won't remember enough to care and with the end of pregnancy woes, we did the best we could.  Crazy to think my little buddy is getting so old.  His not talking makes him seem younger to me then he is--which I think it kind of fun. Luke grew up so fast I sorta missed this whole stage with him.

Mike got me a Ukulele, among other things.  I'm going to become AWESOME on that thing!

Can't really tell, but Mike nailed my angel food cake this year--yum!!  After a day spent at Womens Conference, it was fun to come home to my favorite people and my favorite food.





Happy Birthday to Me, Ben, and Brielle! 



Ben didn't even get a cake...poor kid!  We did Elmo trays though, and got him all his favorite things.  Sure love my little buddy!




1 comment:

Katherine and Brian said...

Happy Birthday!!! Good for you for simplifying. I love the Elmo trays; so cute! We don't always get to do everything we want, but I honestly don't remember those times growing up. I can't wait to see your baby and you are in my prayers.