Thursday, March 20, 2014

There's No Place Like Kansas!

I was lucky enough to get to fly to Kansas to visit my sister, Brielle, and meet her brand new baby Jenson!  Jilli and I bought tickets last year on a smoking deal, and it was SO MUCH FUN!  We missed Chelsi and Mom, but I got to travel kid free and enjoy adult company for 4 straight days.  This just re-affirmed my need for a vacation...next time I am taking Mike with me! :)

We ate, chatted, played candy crush, watched movie, shopped, shopped, and more shopped.  Cuddled that sweet baby, went to church and saw church history sites, and just had a grand and lovely time.  I need to do this monthly, I'm sure!

I didn't take one single actual camera picture, but lots on my phone.  (Brielle...I need copies of the ones you took!).  

Enjoy a collection of Instagram memories!


We made it!



My first Charming Charlie's experience. Totally awesome.

Brielle had the BEST outlet mall nearby.  We did WELL there!  I was so happy I had saved my pennies for months to be able to spend like nuts!
 The Art Museum
 Lincoln Memorial


The Hallmark Visitors center.  "It's a tradition!"





 Twinners at Church!

Independence Temple.

 Independence Visitors Center.
 Liberty Jail.

Headed Home...

SHH! It was a surprise. We snuck Brielle home with us! Awesome!


Already planning my next trip!

No comments: