Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Easter Sunday

We love Easter!  9 AM church made it particularly nice this year--lots of time for being together after church and NO meetings, which always makes for a better morning.  I spoke in church, which was also awesome as I didn't have children climbing on me and making me want to scream. I swear sacrament meeting is the very worst pregnant hour of every single week!

Bless Mike's heart, he indulged me and got pictures of the kids while I finished getting ready on Sunday morning.  We got a few family snapshots after church and all in all, it was a good day!

My pretty Katelyn girl...

Best one we got of Luke...all day he looked stoned.  Oh well!  Must have been all the candy! ;)

My handsome Josh.  Isn't he turning into such a good lookin dude?
  
Best one of all three.  What will we do next year when there is 4?!?

 The girls.

The boys...Mike's lap is running out of room!

And the best family shot. Can anyone say naptime?
 Oh well! Happy Easter anyway!

1 comment:

Katherine and Brian said...

I love these pictures. These are wonderful family pictures. Everyone looks so cute! I'm excited for you to have your baby. You are one hot mama!