Thursday, January 31, 2013

Finishing Up...


Mike tells me that this weekend we will FINALLY finish our cabinets in our kitchen.  This has me excited--and got me thinking about FINALLY finishing decorating said kitchen.  
I have a knock-off photoshop program that I use and LOVE called GIMP.  I spent some time yesterday learning how to make silhouettes from any picture...how cute are these!  They are going to go right next to my neat quote I had printed last year, right above my stove. I'm excited to look at these everyday!




    

    

  


So, the question is...what color? They are going on a cream/yellow wall and these are the colors of my kitchen. Frames will be java color, like my cabinets. What do you think?


1 comment:

Stephanie Hancock said...

I like the red, I think it may pull in your red wall. I also loved the cream. You always have such super cute ideas, you are amazingly creative.