Monday, November 1, 2010

Halloween 2010

We had a fun Halloween this year, and like everybody else, we had party after party after party.  You would think it was Christmas!  We enjoyed our ward Chili Cook Off and Trunk-or-Treat (Katelyn is turning into quite the little flirt...she prefers boys over girls and everyday I hear, "_____________ (fill your latest boy here: Max, Bryson, Michael, Owen...) is my FAVORITE friend!")

Katelyn had a preschool Halloween party and loved it--we went Trick or Treating upstairs to each of the individual bedrooms. It was so cute!

And lastly, we went Trick or Treating on Saturday night--but not in the rain and coldness, no, not us!  Wanna hear the best secret ever? Dicks Grocery does trick or treating...warm, free candy, and quick--in about 7 minutes we got 40 houses worth of candy.  Although our car died in the parking lot, this is a tradition we'll be doing each year!

Okay so...pictures coming.  Has anyone else run out of storage space on your blog? Apparently, I just hit the magic amount--!  I get to buy more storage....yippee! :)  But, seeing how I'm home sick, laying down with no desire to move, I'm going to have to wait until I get the energy to go find my wallet!  Check back! :)

1 comment:

Wes, Nicki, and Boys said...

It is possible to run out of storage space? I am excited to see pics of your kiddos!! I don't remember what they looked like at the ward party. I was slightly under the weather that day! Glad you had fun! Sorry about your car!